Come chat with us!
You are invited to attend our CAN Chat, an informal, free chat on integrative cancer care with Dr. Walter Lemmo. CAN Chat is currently held every 2 weeks at LEMMO Integrated Cancer Care Inc. and is open to the public for people living with cancer and their support people and families. If you have a cancer diagnosis, or know someone who would benefit from attending, please visit our website or call us at 604.428.1991 for upcoming dates. Drop-ins are welcome or you may also register by calling our centre.
We usually meet every second Thursday from 4:30pm – 5:30pm, all are welcome including current patients of LEMMO Integrated Cancer Care Inc.
At CAN Chat, you will learn:
- About LEMMO Integrated Cancer Care Centre
- Hyperthermia and Cancer Care
- Things you can do immediately for your health and healing
- The pros and cons of receiving cancer treatment outside of Canada
- Intravenous treatments which include vitamin C
This session is designed for a group environment with information presented in a public arena, individual health history is not discussed. There is no obligation to receive treatments at LEMMO Integrated Cancer Care Inc.
* Due to further clinic expansion, the CAN Chat will be placed on hold until further notice.