Driving Directions: Highway and Major Transportation Routes
We are conveniently located off of Highway 1, making it very easy for prospective patients from the North Shore, as well as Burnaby, Coquitlam (Tri-Cities), Surrey, Langley and Abbotsford.
Heading West on Highway 1 (example from Surrey):
- Take Exit 26 for Highway 7A W/Hastings Street,
- Turn Left onto East Hastings Street,
- Turn Right onto Renfrew Street (our office will be on the left)
Heading East on Highway 1 (example from the North Shore):
- Take Exit 25 for McGill Street Exit,
- Merge onto McGill Street W,
- Turn left onto Renfrew Street (our office will be on the right)
For our Richmond/Delta patients, an easy route is to take the Knight Street Bridge and continue straight to East Hastings, Turn right onto East Hastings, and Turn Left onto Renfrew Street OR Take the Knight Street Bridge, Turn right onto Marine Drive, continue to Boundary Road, Turn left onto Boundary Road, continue to East Hastings Street, Turn Left onto East Hastings, and Turn Right onto Renfrew Street.
There are many possible routes through the city:
- West/East: 41st Avenue, 33rd Avenue, 12th Avenue, West & East Broadway (Lougheed Highway), 2nd Avenue, Great Northern Way, 1st Avenue, Hastings Street, Powell Street
- South/North: Cambie Street., Main Street., Fraser Street., Knight Street./ Clark Drive., Victoria Drive., Nanaimo Street., Renfrew Street., Rupert Street., Boundary Road, Willingdon Avenue (Burnaby)
- Second Narrows Bridge/ Ironworkers Memorial